Digital Automated Police Reports
The Police have now introduced an automated update and alerting system which will be used now instead of a manual report uploaded to the parish website.
If anybody would like to sign up for these alerts please go to the following website;
When asked "What type of message do you want to receive?" - please select "RURAL MATTERS"
This should then allow the police to communicate via the program and allow the police to update you on matters in the community.
Registered users of Neighbourhood Alert get the following:
- A totally free service - no incoming text or phone charges.
- Member area where they have total control of their message settings – they can choose to receive alerts via email, text message or voice message and why types of message they wish to receive e.g. burglary alerts and general crime prevention messages.
- They can unsubscribe at any time, there are no contracts or obligations.
- Members receive information about crime trends, incidents and appeals from authorised police officers and staff.
- They can report suspicious behaviour (not crime) and receive updates and responses about their information report.
- Members can find out how to start a Neighbourhood Watch scheme in their area.
PC James Pickersgill will monitor Neighbourhood Alert and start sending out updates shortly.
Many thanks for your anticipated support and understanding,
If anyone does not feel confident in signing themselves up to this service but would like to receive the updates then please ask that they get in touch with me and I can provide the support which would usually entail me visiting the house as I cannot complete this by telephone.
- OCTOBER 2021 BEEB Beat (PDF, 130 Kb)
- September (PDF, 141 Kb)
- AUGUST 2021 BEEB Beat (PDF, 139 Kb)
- JULY 2021 BEEB Beat (PDF, 132 Kb)
- JUNE 2021 BEEB Beat (PDF, 130 Kb)
- MAY 2021 BEEB Beat (PDF, 130 Kb)
- APRIL 2021 BEEB Beat (PDF, 125 Kb)
- MARCH 2021 BEEB Beat (PDF, 131 Kb)
- FEBRUARY 2021 BEEB Beat (PDF, 127 Kb)
- JANUARY 2021 BEEB Beat (PDF, 127 Kb)